As we only meet our today’s guest while visiting Austria 😉 we had to talk to one of his hungarian pals to get some cool info about him 😀 and God, we got some good stuff 😀
Nothing bad, don’t worry 😉 The most important thing you should know – he is a great RC enthusiast. Absolutely crazy about european editions of RECON G6. And.. a bit crazy while driving -> CLICK . I think we can easily say, that he also likes mud 😉
With a great pleasure we present to you answers to our “5 questions to:..” from one of HRCCT Team Drivers, devoted father and person, that is coming to first ever RECON G6 in Poland!!!! 😀 Ladies and gents – István Fajt! 😀
1. How has your RC adventure started and what was your first RC?
The first RC ??? … 🙂 1976, at the age of 3 Wartburg wired remote control! 😂 Seriously: the first in 2009, axial scx10 Dingo RTR. It started in earnest!
2. Which RC (that you own or owned) is your favorite?
My favorite, my everything,–> My “Rusty Marie”!!! This a custom build Hilux! 😉
3. What is your dream RC?
4. What do you like the most in this hobby?
The unique / custom building, trips, tournaments, people, and of course the European G6 was !!
5. What are 4 things that you always take on your RC adventures?
3. I have a mini package: tools, screws, small electronics;
4. coffeeee!!!!! 🙂 😅😅😅😅